Friends, I will share a wonderful penguin amigurumi pattern. A very cute and perfect winter amigurumi doll. Although penguin patterns are usually made in a simple way, this amigurumi is made in a very detailed and complex way. What you need to pay attention to here is to follow the steps in the amigurumi pattern carefully without missing any. This way you can make the same crochet penguin. In amigurumi patterns that are detailed in this way, you have to be very careful with their making. If there is a mistake, it will draw a lot of attention.
I can say that it is one of the most beautiful amigurumi that I have liked recently. It has a very detailed narrative. It’s really an explanatory pattern.
When knitting, I used:
* YarnArt Jeans (skein weight: 50 gr., Thread length: 160 m, Composition: 55% cotton, 45% polyacrylic, Manufacturer: Turkey) Colors: N 90 – red, N 17 – blue, N 01 – white, N 63 – green, N
35 – yellow.
2. Hook N 1.75
3. Filler – holofiber, sintepon
4. Eyes with a diameter of 1 cm.
5.2 buttons with a diameter of 1 cm
6. Basting needles
7. Stitching needle
9. Threads for sewing.
10. White felt for the decoration of the eyelet (I have sequins)
11. Multi-colored beads for decorating a Christmas tree.
AR – Amigurumi Magic ring
MR – Amigurumi Magic ring
App – application
ll – lift loop
sc : Single Crochet
inc : Increase
dec : Decrease
tr : Triple Crochet/ Treble Crochet
dc : Double Crochet
hdc: Half Double Crochet
sl-st : Slip Stitch
ch : Chain
..in : make increase into same stitch as many as the number which is given in front of “inc” abbreviation (exp; 3inc, 4inc..).
FLO : Crochet into front loops only
BLO : Crochet into back loops only
BL : Bobble Stitch – do 5dc all in the same stitch and then yarn over and pull through all the loops on your hook (the original loop + 1 loop for each partially completed dc).