I can say that it is one of the most beautiful amigurumi that I have liked recently. It has a very detailed narrative. It’s really an explanatory pattern.
When knitting, I used:
* YarnArt Jeans (skein weight: 50 gr., Thread length: 160 m, Composition: 55% cotton, 45% polyacrylic, Manufacturer: Turkey) Colors: N 90 – red, N 17 – blue, N 01 – white, N 63 – green, N
35 – yellow.
2. Hook N 1.75
3. Filler – holofiber, sintepon
4. Eyes with a diameter of 1 cm.
5.2 buttons with a diameter of 1 cm
6. Basting needles
7. Stitching needle
9. Threads for sewing.
10. White felt for the decoration of the eyelet (I have sequins)
11. Multi-colored beads for decorating a Christmas tree.
AR – Amigurumi Magic ring
MR – Amigurumi Magic ring
App – application
ll – lift loop
sc : Single Crochet
inc : Increase
dec : Decrease
tr : Triple Crochet/ Treble Crochet
dc : Double Crochet
hdc: Half Double Crochet
sl-st : Slip Stitch
ch : Chain
..in : make increase into same stitch as many as the number which is given in front of “inc” abbreviation (exp; 3inc, 4inc..).
FLO : Crochet into front loops only
BLO : Crochet into back loops only
BL : Bobble Stitch – do 5dc all in the same stitch and then yarn over and pull through all the loops on your hook (the original loop + 1 loop for each partially completed dc).