My name is Marina, and I am glad that you have chosen my master classes for your creativity. I love each of you, because we are close in spirit already in the fact that we are addicted to crocheting.
In the picturesque town of Braslav, I have my own author’s workshop, where I work and sell my products.
By purchasing a master class, you become a part of my little world of creativity and creativity.
I would like to leave here for you to think about the PRINCIPLES of my work, in order to find a response in your soul and make you think about why you have chosen this particular type of creativity in your life.
1. Environmental friendliness. In my work, I use only natural, environmentally friendly materials.
2. Waste minimization. Two aspects can be distinguished here. First, minimizing your own garbage when creating toys. I make the most of all the material, leftovers and cuttings. Secondly, it is the fight against the plastic disposable mass market. It is better to buy one high-quality and expensive item than a lot of low-quality cheap ones.
3. Sincerity. Each result of my work is unique and soulful.
4. Creativity. The development of creative thinking in humanity is one of the important elements of my activity.
5. Quality. Only new and certified materials are used in my work.
6. Development. Endless and continuous. Every year I have new master classes, developments, students and projects.
Now let’s get to work!
AR – Amigurumi Magic ring
MR – Amigurumi Magic ring
App – application
ll – lift loop
sc : Single Crochet
inc : Increase
dec : Decrease
tr : Triple Crochet/ Treble Crochet
dc : Double Crochet
hdc: Half Double Crochet
sl-st : Slip Stitch
ch : Chain
..in : make increase into same stitch as many as the number which is given in front of “inc” abbreviation (exp; 3inc, 4inc..).
FLO : Crochet into front loops only
BLO : Crochet into back loops only
BL : Bobble Stitch – do 5dc all in the same stitch and then yarn over and pull through all the loops on your hook (the original loop + 1 loop for each partially completed dc).
YOU WILL NEED:
Alize Lanagold Fine yarn (any pink color) for the body of a flamingo;
Alize Lanagold Fine yarn (pale yellow) for beak and legs;
Alize Lanagold Fine yarn (black) for the tip of the beak and feathers;
Filler – holofiber;
Hook number 5;
Needle for stitching parts.
We start to knit with the main color (pink) ATTENTION! in two strands. We knit in rotary rows from bottom to top.
0. We collect 20 ch + 1 ch lifting;
1. Knit in the resulting chain 20 sc, starting from the second loop from the hook;
2-14. We knit in rotary rows, 20 sc in each row. This is our little body. Now we shape the flamingo’s neck.
15. 6 sc;
We turn knitting;
16. 6 sc;
We continue with turning rows;
17-24. 6 sc.
Now we will form the bird’s face. To do this, we collect additional 4 ch.
25.3 sc in a chain of air loops, starting from the second loop from the hook,
further down the main knitting for another 6 sc;
26-32. Knit in rotary rows of 9 sc in each row.
We cut the thread.
We do the second part in the same way. We sew both parts with connecting posts with a thread of the main color (in one thread). As the connection progresses, we fill the bird with holofiber.
The bird’s body is ready. Now you need to tie the beak. To do this, we type directly on the muzzle in front, starting from the very bottom of the muzzle, in a circle 18 sc.
We knit with yellow yarn in one thread.
1. 18 sc;
2-4. 18 sc;
5. ( 1 sc, dec)*6 (12);
6. 12 sc;
7. (1 sc, dec)*4 (8)
Change the yarn to black.
8. 8 sc;
9. 4 dec (4).
WING (2 times):
We knit in the same color as the body of the flamingo, only in one thread.
1. 6 sc in MR (6);
2. 6 inc (12);
3. (1 sc, inc)*6 (18);
4-9. 18 sc.
Fold in half, connect slst. Now we will make the feathers black.
We attach black yarn to the edge of the wing. We do 6 ch; 5 sc second from hook ch; slst.
We repeat 7 more times. You should get such feathers.
Knit in the same color as the beak (yellow).
We collect the leg, like the beak, right on the body of the bird. Approximately in the middle of the bottom.
1.15 sc in a circle;
2-20. 15 sc.
Fill the leg, fold in half, close the slst hole.
We collect the second leg on the first. Also in a circle
1. 15 sc;
2-18. 15 sc.
Fill loosely. Bend. Sew the lower part to the first leg.
You can knit all the details of the legs separately, then sew.
Embroider on both sides in black, as in the photo.